Kurzbiografie und Veröffentlichungen
- 2004-2011: M.A. (cum laude), Department of Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- 2001-2004: B.A. in Administration and Public Policy, Sapir Academic College.
- 2014: Teacher Training Course for junior faculty members, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Israel.
- 2012: Summer term at the Department of History, Humboldt University of Berlin, Germany.
- 2014: Summer Session on International Economic Security, NATO International School of Azerbaijan, Baku.
- 2014: The Muslim Peoples of Central Asia: Selected Issues. The Department of Middle East Studies, Achva Academic College, Israel.
- 2006-2007: Teaching assistant to Prof. Constantine Lerner, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Course title: The History of Jewish Georgia.
- 2017: Visiting Research Fellow Program, Leibniz Institute for East and Southeast European Studies (IOS), Regensburg, Germany.
- 2004-2005: Research assistant to Prof. Shaul Shaked, Hebrew University of Jerusalem. Research subject: Middle Persian Pahlavi Dictionary.
FIELDS OF INTEREST
The History of Caucasus and Central Asia, the Russian Empire and the Soviet Union, nationalism and national movements, reforms and modernity in the Iranian-Turkic world during the 19th and 20th centuries.
- Shaping National Identity in post-Soviet Azerbaijan: The Role of Schools and Textbooks (Saarbrücken, Germany: Lamber Academic Publishing, 2015).